Our Dress Code
Summer Uniform: Optional Tailored Shorts
Although we are not able to supply this item, we are happy for students to wear shorts that they have sourced elsewhere.
Shorts should be black, knee length and of a tailored design; ie. No short shorts, high-rise, cargo or board shorts please and they should not be worn with tights Any students wearing shorts that do not fit with our uniform policy will be asked to change into other suitable uniform.
- Navy blazer, bearing the school logo*
- White shirt with collar (long or short-sleeved)
- Cape Cornwall School tie*
- Navy skirt (girls) *
- Plain black tailored trousers (boys)
- Plain black smart shoes. No boots.
- Black socks (Boys)
- Plain black tights/socks. No leggings (Girls)
(White socks may be worn in the Summer)
- V-neck jumper with stripe *
- Plain black tailored trousers (Girls)
- Black knee-length tailored shorts (between Easter and October half-term only)
No short shorts, high-rise, cargo or board shorts, and not to be worn with tights.
Hair colour should be of a natural shade.
Jewellery is inappropriate in school and is discouraged, however a small pair of studs or sleepers may be worn.
Make up should be minimal and of an appropriate style.
- Navy and sky polo shirt with school logo *
- Navy and sky rugby shirt with school logo (Boys) *
- Navy and sky microfleece with school logo (Girls) *
- Navy and sky shorts or skort *
- Navy and sky socks *
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Football/Rugby/Hockey boots
* denotes items available from our supplier.
Uniform can be purchased direct from our supplier Price & Buckland at www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/capecornwall